Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Look



My Spring Look #1


             So I did do a Spring look and I want to do a couple more but this one turned out unexpected. You can't really see the pigmentation in the picture. The eye look I used a pink all over the lid and a purple eyeshadow on the crease and outer V. It honestly looks like its all pink, but I took the time to do it so I thought why not just post it. ANYWAYS. Here is the look I did for the first spring looks and its super simple! As always too, please excuse my hair. I am one of those people who do my makeup first and then do my hair. 


Always start off with a light base if you are using colored eyeshadow. It makes the colors pop and last longer! I am using NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
Then I applied the pink all over the lid.

Then I applied the purple in the crease and outer V.





On To What I Used:

Urban Decay Book of Shadows NYC palette and Elf Cool shadows palette.



My face products. CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation, NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray, and Maybelline Dream Matte Powder.

My eyes- Maybelline The Rocket Mascara, Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara, Jordana Fabuliner, Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.

My Coastal Scents 10 blush palette, and Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh La Lilac.


All my face products

excuse my hair..ha!


I also put pink on half my lower lash line and the purple on the rest




That was A LOT of pictures but I hope you guys liked it! Let me know in the comments what look I should do or any other great ideas you have for this blog! Thank you for reading! Happy Spring to all of you!

xoxo
-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment