Monday, April 1, 2013

EOTD


Bronzy Eye/Easter Pictures



              Hey beauties! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! I will put some pictures of what I did on Easter down below but I went to the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, MO. It is my favorite place in Kansas City. It was a beautiful day yesterday and made it a perfect Easter! So onto my eyes of the day. I used my Maybelline Color Eye Tattoo in Bold Gold. Then I used Urban Decay's Maui Wowie, which is a gold sparkle shadow. In the crease I used UD's Stray Dog and Smog. I love this look for spring too with the bronzy tone to it! I hope you try it out!



Now onto the Easter Pictures!

My Easter Look

My Mom and I with Easter Bunny

The Country Club Plaza











So again I hope you all had an amazing Easter! Im sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I will get back in the swing of things this week! It has been so nice out and I have literally spent the whole weekend outside! I hope you all are feeling the spring weather as well! Have a great week!


xoxo
-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment