Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Haulage!



Mini Haul!


    I went a little shopping yesterday at Ross and Target so here are my finds from yesterday! Let me know also if you like these random hauls! --I bought everything with my own money--


Right to left: Elf Eye Primer, Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night Cream, TRESemme Hair Spray, TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, Nail Polish Remover, and Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake

Some of these are new purchases and others I had to repurchase (Hairspray, Dry Shampoo, Nail polish remover, and Elf Primer) The Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake, I have been wanting forever so I am so happy I got that! Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night Cream I got at Ross for $3.99 when it is originally $14.99. So definitely check out your local Ross for great beauty deals!! Have a fantastic night guys!

xoxo
-Kimberly


1 comment:

  1. Hello I am following your blog if you can follow my karinefriedmann.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete