Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Monthly Favorites



My Monthly Favorites!


   Hey Girls!! Today I want to show you my monthly favorites for March! I am so excited to show you what products I have been loving for March. Obviously I would recommend all of these products for you to try because I have been using them all month. Let me know If you love these kind of posts. Also, let me know if you want me again to review anything or do any certain post in the future! I hope you enjoy seeing my favorites! Comment below telling me what your favorites are! --I bought all of these with my own money--

Favorite thing by far is the New NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray! 
Go check it out they also have Dewy which I will be trying out!

-My March Favorites-


Essie Fiji, Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer, CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, CoverGirl Clump Crush Mascara.

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation, NYX Matte Finish Spray, Essie Go Ginza, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara, Maybelline The Rocket Mascara



xoxo
-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment