Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo



My Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection


        Today this post is about an all time favorite eyeshadow. These are cream eyeshadows that you can wear as a base, wear all over the lid, or however you really want. I use them more as a base and apply a similar shade on top so it will be brighter and stay on longer. I love these soo much! These are perfect for anyone on the go as well. They are fast and easy to apply especially with using a brush. Maybelline has so many colors in the tattoos and I still have more to try. My collection is not big but I wanted for you guys to see how pigmented and beautiful these are! Some are dupes for high end cream shadows too! They are so smooth and long lasting! If you havent tried them I definitely recommend these!! The only one I do not use in this collection is Tough As Taupe, it is just a different color and just plain grey. The one I use the most and totally recommend more than any of them is Bad To The Bronze. The next one I will be getting is Barely Branded from their new Metals collection, but I can't find it anywhere! I hope you guys enjoy these swatches. Let me know your favorites and which ones I should try!! --I bought all of these with my own money--


Tough as Taupe, Pomegranate Punk, Inked in Pink, Bad to the Bronze, Bold Gold

Tough as Taupe, Pomegranate Punk, Inked in Pink, Bad to the Bronze, Bold Gold

Tough as Taupe, Pomegranate Punk, Inked in Pink, Bad to the Bronze, Bold Gold 




Tough as Taupe, Pomegranate Punk, Inked in Pink, Bad to the Bronze, Bold Gold


Inked in Pink


Bad to the Bronze


Tough as Taupe


Bold Gold


Pomegranate Punk


LOVE them. Hope you will try these out too! 
Again let me know which ones I should try!!

xoxo
-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment