Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wet N Wild Palette


Wet N Wild "Sparkle 'Til Morning" Palette



      Hey girls! Today I want to share with you the Wet N Wild "Sparkle 'Til Morning" palette. I love anything Wet N Wild which you will see if you browse my blog posts. This palette is one of my favorites. It is the 8 pan palette (8 eyeshadows) which the price was $4.99 because it was a limited edition palette. I am sure you can find this somewhere out there on the internet and it is definitely a palette you must buy! Like all Wet N Wild shadows, this palette is beyond creamy and pigmented. It is an outrageously good palette for the price! They do have 8 pan palettes that are not limited edition and I will have a couple of those reviewed later in April. I did include swatches and a look using this palette. If you are starting out with makeup then I would highly suggest any Wet N Wild palettes because they do give you tips on where to put the eyeshadow like, brow bone, lid, etc. So my look below I did use the left side of the palette with the blue shadow. So I hope you Enjoy!





(the far left is a dupe for sin)




xoxo
-Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment