Monday, March 25, 2013

March 2013 Ipsy Bag



March Ipsy Bag!


     Today I received my March Ipsy bag. I received it late obviously for those who are subscribed know that you get it normally in the middle of the month. I was getting really frustrated with it not being here because I was excited to do an unboxing (or unbagging) with you guys! Don't know what Ipsy bag is? It is a monthly subscription service that is $10 a month. You get sent a bag each month with beauty products in it! It is so exciting to receive it every month, it is like christmas! Most of it is samples but sometimes you can get a full size product in the bag! I love this bag and others might not have such nice things to say about it but you pay for what you get. The bag is only $10, there are many more subscription services you can pay A LOT more for full size products if you don't like this bag. This month though I do agree with everyone that it wasn't my favorite bag. I do love the bag itself with the nautical pattern but inside isn't too exciting. My favorite thing is the little palette that you can depot your eyeshadows and put them in there! I have wanted a Z Palette forever but haven't gotten around to getting one. I love this as a travel size and in Ipsy bags lately we have received little sample eyeshadows (like this months bag) that fit right in! Hoping next months bag is a little better! Let me know what you got in your March Ipsy Bag!


So in love with this pink bag every month!

This months theme is The Great Escape!

Each month you get coupons on the bag!!



Makeup Remover Wipes (Can't have enough of these)

This is like the Z Palette

The eyeshadows that I received in this bag

Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist (LOVE this)


Two eyeshadows from Yaby

All of the bag together

Can't wait till next month!
xoxo
-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment