Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivds



Maybelline Vivids
Swatches/Review


       You may be scared to try these bad boys but I will let you know that they are the most amazingly pigmented drugstore lipsticks (in my opinion). I love these and want them all but I don't wear crazy lips all the time or even enough to buy them all. I would just be wasting my money because I don't wear the two that I got that often. I did purchase only two of the Vivids and I got, Pink Pop and Shocking Coral. I may buy some more as it gets closer to summer. I do think they came out a little too early because a lot of the colors I wouldn't wear till I was a little tanner. All in all I think they are absolutely amazing but because of the pigmentation I recommend exfoliating your lips or using a lip balm before applying. They can dry out my lips from time to time. Also in the pictures below the Shocking Coral may not look too orangey but it is more of a pink coral thats why it is coming off so dark. It isnt that red in person, I apologize! Now onto my swatches before I start rambling more and more. 







Let me know what your favorite Vivids are!

xoxo
-Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment