Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Ipsy Bag


Ipsy Bag Unbagging! 

  

           This is April's Ipsy Bag unbagging!! If you don't know what Ipsy Bag is, it is a monthly subscription service that is $10 and they send you a bag every month with various beauty products inside from sample size to full size!! This months theme is Pretty in Pink. Of course the bag mailing bag is bright pink and then you opened it to see the pretty white and pink bag inside. All the goodies I received this month are awesome! I have been wanting to try the Big Sexy Hair Power Play forever! Also a full size blush AND nail polish AND eyeshadow!! Such a good bag this month and it is probably my absolute favorite since starting in January  If you have not checked out Ipsy go check it out!! Here are the pictures of the unbagging and products. Hope you enjoy! Have a lovely Sunday!






Products with discount

I don't really know what this is but this was in the bag so I thought I would include it.




Love the stripes inside!
















I was not sent this. I purchased this with my own money.
Have a great Sunday!!

xoxo
-Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment