Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yes To Cucumbers Night Cream



Yes To Cucumbers Calming Night Cream

         
                So I don't know about any of you but I have been desperate to find a moisturizer that works for me this year! Winter wore my skin out and my face has been soo dry. So I have tried a lot of products that just weren't cutting it for me. I hate to spend a fortune on a product, but have dry skin all over your face totally ruins your make up! So in my struggle to find something I found this product at Ross. I have tried Yes to Cucumbers Makeup Wipe Removers before and they are my holy grail make up wipe removers. They have done wonders for my face and smell good! But this product was a calming night cream that I found at Ross for only $3.99!!! Such a steal since they have this product at Target for 14.99! I also forgot to mention it is for sensitive skin too, even better! So trying out this product you put it on at night before you go to bed and then sleep in it. The next morning my face feels so moisturized that it feels somewhat oily. I just normally wash my face or wipe of the oil. As I am sitting here I am touching my face and it really does feel moisturized. After a 7 hour sleep my face still feels like the product is working! The one thing I will say is the smell of this product is terrible. It does not smell like the make up wipes. It also doesn't linger on your face either so you won't smell it all night but still I just hate it, ha! I hope you enjoyed this review. I do still use another moisturizer before applying make up. This night cream isn't a holy grail but for right now trying different products I can say that I do really like it! Go check out Ross from this Yes To line.--I did buy this product with my own money--





xoxo
-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment