Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wet N Wild 3-Pan Palettes


Wet N Wild 3-Pan Palettes


      
         There is not much to say but that I LOVE Wet N Wild's shadows. If you read my blog you will know that! They are so creamy and for the price you CAN'T beat it! They are my favorite drugstore shadows and you need to try them if you haven't! I own every palette that they sell right now due to the awesome sales at CVS or Walgreens when they have buy one get one free and such. These are the 3-pan palettes and they have a look guide that you can create an entire eye look with them. Brow bone, lid, and crease. Enough of my being ridiculously excited about them! Here are four of the 3-pan palettes and swatches. Check them out! --I did buy these products with my own money--

Here are four of the many 3-pan palettes that Wet N Wild has out.
On Cloud Nine



Cool As A Cucumber



Spoiled Brat


This Silver is SOO creamy it is like butter! 
Knock On Wood

Love this palette the most, I think ;)

Hope you enjoyed and tell me in the comments what your favorite Wet N Wild Palette is!!

xoxo
-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment