Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ombre Nails



Bright Ombre Nails

           So today I wanted to show you my nails that I did last night! I am really excited about them and excited to share them with you all! I tried the ombre nails for the first time and I absolutely love this design on nails. Just like my recent post about marble nails, I will be doing more ombre and marble nails just using different colors. Im not sure if I love these two colors together but it is perfect for summer! I can't wait to try black and white together! Just to clarify the pictures of the nails aren't that great. You can't see how could the colors change into the next with my camera. I still hope you enjoy this little tutorial!

You will need make up sponges

Cut the make up sponge to the size of your nail. You can skip this step but it makes the process faster. (and you can use the same sponge on all nails!)

Paint your nails two coats with whatever base color you want. If you are doing a bright nail like I did then it works best with white.


Paint on the sponge the color pattern you want.

Start by going into the side of your nail and pat all over your nail. Make sure you cover the sides of our nails and the very top. Dont just push the sponge onto the nail

End result minus clean up process

and I forgot to mention the colors I used are Sally Hansen's Coral Reed and Zoya's Pippa. When doing this nail design always make sure you have the lids unscrewed.

mess nails but I love this!

The pinky coral turns into orange and then to yellow!

After I cleaned up my nails.



I hope you all loved this and try it out. If you do try it out let me know in the comments or tell me your favorite color combo!!

xoxo
-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment