Friday, April 5, 2013

Elf Lip Exfoliator



E.l.f (eyes, lips, face) Lip Exfoliator
Review

     This review is about a product I have recently purchased. I have been wanting to get this exfoliator for soo long but the only place I saw it was online and I am not going to buy just that and have to pay shipping. I was surprised when I saw it at my local K-mart and I had to get it and you cannot beat the price of Elf cosmetics! I love most Elf products but it is pretty hit or miss. I have been using this product for almost 4 days now which probably isn't along time for a review but I have seen great progress! My lips are always super dry and I can't wear lipsticks without retouching. I thought this would be a good time since we are now into spring and it is feeling warmer to do this review. As I am typing this right now I did the exfoliator 6 hours ago and my lips are so smooth! I will say that I still seeing dryness with it though. When I do rub the product on I feel like it doesn't get all of my dry skin off my lips like I would like it too but it still is doing something. I don't currently have any lip balm on or lipstick and it still feels great and smooth. With this product it doesn't irritate my lips and doesn't make my lips bleed, although it feels like I am rubbing sand paper on my lips  (in a non-painful way!) This product retails for $2-$4 where ever you go. Target does have Elf products but I have yet to see the exfoliator at mine. I would try K-mart or www.Eyeslipsface.com. I hope you enjoyed this post today and Happy Friday!!




As you can see I do have the little rock thingys (ha) on my lips but my lips even look smooth!

Always moisturize your lips afterwards! (excuse my messy unfinished marble nails!)








No comments:

Post a Comment