Friday, April 5, 2013

Freeman Mask Reviews!



Two Freeman Mask Reviews!

           Today I am going to talk about two different masks by the same company. Let's start out with, I did buy these myself and I purchased them both at CVS. CVS did have a good deal where it was buy 2 for $7.99 which they retail 3.99 or so a piece so go check your local CVS to see if they still have that sale. I also wanted to let you know that I will be going back and purchasing more of these for future reviews on all the Freeman masks! Freeman makes a ton of different kinds of masks and all do different yet similar things for your face. The two that I have today are the Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals and Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber. The Dead Sea Mineral Mask helps purify and clears pores and the Peel-Off Cucumber Mask Clarifies and Renews skin. I will first off say that I have used both of these a couple times and my opinion is honest. I do like both of these but I am just not a huge peel-off mask fan. (So on that note lets talk about the Cucumber Peel-Off Mask first) I thought I would be because it would be easier but it really isn't for me and if you get it stuck in your hairs on your face it hurts! (lol) I also didn't like the fact that this mask is clear. I couldn't tell if I had spread it all over my face or I had missed areas. That might make me sound crazy and thats a bad opinion on the product because I based it on the color but I genuinely like this product as well. It didn't dry my face out or cause me break outs. Enough of my babbling onto the Dead Sea Mineral Mask. I loved how this was a blue colored mask. (I know I am crazy ha) I could see that I covered the areas and I could see when it was dry. This mask as well did not break me out. I love the smell of this mask more than the Cucumber one. In the end I didn't see incredible changes in my skin but I will be trying more of the Freeman Masks to see. I just love the feeling that these masks both give me afterwards. The feeling of having beautiful, clean, and moisturized skin! 






I do have the mask on. 

Now I started to peel it off







I hope you enjoyed and be sure to comment below telling me what masks I should try or review! Also be sure to tell me your favorite Freeman Mask if you have tried them!

xoxo
-Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment