Thursday, April 4, 2013

Eye Look Using Comfort Zone



Eye Look with Wet N Wild
and Swatches of Comfort Zone Palette!


    I decided to do a look using Wet N Wild- Comfort Zone Palette. I wanted to spice up an everyday eye look. This is a brown/green/blue/red look. Its all over the place! I only used two shadows with this as well. My favorite color in this palette is like a duo-chrome brown/blue/green/red color. Depending on where you are looking, It is such a beautiful color and I will buy this palette again just for that color! If you have read my blogs that I LOVE Wet N Wild shadows! So I totally 100% recommend this palette, it is so good for everyday use! They are my favorite next to Urban Decay! So here is my look and swatches of the palette I used! 




I used the second from the left for my eye

I used the far right duo chrome for my eye

Now onto the Look:

I used the duo chrome eye shadow on top of my black eye liner and all over my lid. Then I used the brown champagne-y color in the crease and above the crease. Love this, looks like soo many colors are on my lid but really its only two eye shadows!




Alright I hope you enjoyed!
I will be using this palette a lot more in the future!
Go check it out and let me know what your favorite palette by Wet N Wild is!


xoxo
-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment